INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
In their daily activities, UAB Voltas IT employees follow the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard, in the implementation of which they strive to avoid incidents that could damage the organization’s reputation, and undertake to:
- Ensure the protection of the organisation’s information and information technology.
- Ensure information security in line with operational requirements and relevant laws.
- Achieve and maintain adequate protection of the organisation’s assets.
- Avoid unauthorised physical and remote access, as well as losses and disruptions to the organisation’s operations and the information contained in the information systems.
- Ensure that information security incident management is consistent and effective.
- Avoid property loss, damage, theft or defects and disruptions in the organisation’s activities.
- Ensure accurate and secure operation of information processing tools.
- Maintain the integrity and readiness of information and information processing tools.
- Ensure that security is an integral part of the information systems.
- Supervise the information security management system ensuring compliance with the requirements of LST ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- Ensure compliance of the system with the organisation’s security policies and standards.
- Carry out periodic risk assessments to identify the need for further action.
- Work toward continuous information security management improvement.
UAB Voltas IT is a rapidly growing innovative technology company. As part of our mission to create a vehicle assistant for the modern driver, our goal – our vision – is to become a world leader in smart automotive diagnostics, which is why, using our values of continuous improvement, professionalism in our field, ownership/community and customer orientation, we have developed OBDeleven, a professional diagnostic tool, which allows drivers to easily understand and manage their vehicles through a mobile application.
Focusing on our customers and employees, and assuming our responsibilities as management, we have implemented an integrated quality management and information security management system which is maintained and continuously improved and which meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards.
We pursue our goals by:
• Clarifying the needs of customers and stakeholders and evaluating our options for the provision of services.
• Analysing the development of information technology, and adapting and implementing the most advanced technological solutions in our activities.
• Fulfilling and implementing the requirements of legislation and standards, and meeting the needs of stakeholders – especially our customers and employees.
• Regularly reviewing the policies and objectives of the quality management system and amending said where necessary.
• Systematically raising the qualification of employees at all levels by providing them with suitable working conditions and involving them in the formation of goals and objectives of work activities as well as the maintenance and improvement of quality management and information security management systems.
• Identifying and managing risks and opportunities.
Voltas IT Information Security Management System follows the requirements of the German Automobile Industry Association (VDA ISA) according to the TISAX rating system.
As a supplement to ISO 27001, the German Automobile Industry Association (Verband der Automobilindustrie or VDA for short) has developed an information and cyber security standard to meet the requirements of the automotive industry. This standard is called TISAX® (Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange) and is recognized worldwide, so it also applies to foreign suppliers cooperating with the German automotive industry. TISAX assessments are performed by accredited audit providers. More information: https://enx.com/tisax