Last updated: May 17, 2022
Who we are?
Voltas IT (company code: 303255404, address: Karaliaus Mindaugo pr. 38, Kaunas, 44307, Lithuania) is a controller of the personal data you provide to us.
What does this document mean?
What principles do we follow?
We process your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) in accordance with these data processing principles:
• we process Personal Data in a lawfully, fairly, and transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
• the Personal Data is collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
• only adequate and relevant Personal Data are processed limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
• we process only accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date Personal Data;
• Personal Data we process is kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
• Personal Data are processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
What information do we collect?
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve and protect our services and organize the recruitment process:
- Personal Information for the Recruitment
We collect, process, and store your personal information which is necessary for recruitment purposes. This could include your personal data such as:
• Name and surname;
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Current workplace;
• LinkedIn URL;
• GitHub URL;
• Information relating to your employment history;
• Skills and experience;
• Languages proficiency;
• Additional training;
• Cover letter;
• Personal website URL;
• Tasks performed by you;
• Interview notes about you;
• Desired salary;
• Other information submitted by you.
- Tracking Cookies Data (when website www.voltasit.com is visited)
Where do we get your personal information from?
Most of the time we collect the information received directly from you (via email, our website’s or workable career pages, online job sites and etc.). However, there are some cases when we obtain your personal data from the other sources:
• Our employees (referrals);
• Career-related social media accounts such as Linkedin or other business-related social media sources
• Job portals such as cvbankas.lt, cv.lt or cvonline.lt
Why such information is collected?
- For the Recruiting process:
• To evaluate your suitability for the open vacancy and to offer you the job opportunity that meets your qualifications and career path.
- Tracking Cookies data (when website www.voltasit.com is visited):
• To have a better understanding of how you use our website.
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Is the Personal Data transferred?
We may share information as discussed below, but we guarantee that your personal data will not be sold, provided, or otherwise illegally transferred to third parties, and used for different purposes than recruitment or improving our services.
- Others working for us
• Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. In the event that we transfer your personal data outside the EU, we will always ensure the level of protection of personal data guaranteed by the provisions of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
- Law & Order
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of us or our users, or (d) protect our property rights.
How long Personal Data is kept?
Personal Information for the Recruitment
When you apply for a particular job position, we keep your personal data for no longer than it is required for recruitment purposes. Basically, we will store your personal data until the end of the recruitment process for a particular position. However, in all cases, we will not store the personal data you submitted while applying for a particular job position for more than 1 year unless you give us consent to contact you regarding future job opportunities as described below.
When you give Voltas IT permission to contact you about future job opportunities, we will store your personal data for 3 (three) years from the date you last submitted or updated your data. Or we have resumed contact with you and received your permission to continue the process of keeping your data. You can withdraw your permission at any time.
Tracking Cookies Data (when website www.voltasit.com is used)
Data about your use of our website depends on the expiration time of the cookies you have given consent permission. This permission can be withdrawn at any time.
What rights do you have?
We respect your legal rights to Personal Data.
Your rights under the law and the measures we take to implement them are:
The right to access You have the right to access your information. You can receive the information about the purposes of the processing; Personal Data we keep; providers and receivers of your Personal Data; Retention period and your rights if requested.
The right to rectification If the Personal Data we hold about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that Personal Data has been passed to a third party without your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data.
The right to erasure If we do not have a legal basis to continue processing your Personal Data, you can ask to exercise your “right to be forgotten”.
The right to restrict processing You have the right to ask for a restriction on how we process your Personal Data This means we are permitted to store the Personal Data but not further process it.
The right to data portability We must consider your right to reuse gathered Personal Data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this affecting the usability of your data.
The right to object If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent, legal obligation, or legitimate interest you have the right to object such processing.
The right to withdraw consent If the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent you can reject your consent at any time.
The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority If you think your rights is being violated you can complain to Supervisory Authority of Republic of Lithuanian Valstybinė duomenų apsaugos inspekcija (https://www.ada.lt/), L. Sapiegos str. 17, Vilnius, email@example.com
We will do our best to help you exercise your rights, All the requests regarding your rights on Personal Data can be sent to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail Karaliaus Mindaugo str. 38, Kaunas, Lithuania, along with a document proving the identity of the data subject.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We may notify you (for example, via email) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.